diggr+ is a web application for students and teachers for digital task submission (students) and assessment (teachers).
The app was developed during a project of the Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research in Austria.
Tasks can be connected with competencies and teachers assess the factual content of a task as well as the degree of the competencies that are gained with the tasks.
App features for teachers
- provide tasks digitally via app
- connect tasks with competences
- assess submitted tasks and connected competences
- comment submitted tasks
- view and edit competence profile of their students
App features for students
- view tasks on the app
- submit tasks digitally
- open learning: create your own submissions with tasks you chose yourself
- Assess your progress for each task you completed
- comment on your submissions
- view your competence profile